Walk for Wildlife - 2015

April 1, 2015

I'm once again registered for the Walk for Wildlife with +Canadian Wildlife Federation!  It was a success last year; raising $100 for the Species at Risk.  As such I thought I should give this another try!  This year the CWF are dedicating their proceeds to 20 different affected species across canada.

Follow the link below to help donate, or register your own walks!
http://donate.cwf-fcf.org/site/TR/WalkforWildlife/NWW-WalkforWildlife?px=1674257&pg=personal&fr_id=1100 

This year I have a couple different plans for my walks.  The first one will be this month in and around Canmore & Kananaskis!  The second should take me to the new territory around Ghost River and will be done on a bike/hike trip in May.

Thanks for those that are supporting the species at risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment